Monday, February 14, 2011

Where Can I Watch Bang Bros

Oriental Lily

The small project Monday morning ... it I love it.


A little dress that I knitted for my neighbor's daughter. The little neighbor has the same age as the Minimoog, they agree very well. And his mom is too nice. She moved to France in only a few years with her French husband. I will remember always the day I met for the first see.

Minimoog was born and began its marathon eight weeks of tears. We were burnt out after only 10 days. And in the evening, our upstairs neighbors are coming to visit with their daughter four months. They were super nice and quiet with the precise words that were able to comfort us and give us courage. Watching their daughter, who looked like an OGRE so a baby of four months we looked great, we thought we would get by.


I've loaded all the two courses in infant massage and since it was help and mutual aid. They made the Minimoog Sitters when I paid a private dance lesson to Mister Moog for our anniversary meeting, they were lent our box garage during construction of their apartments, ... In short, the dream that invade neighboring p ace but are there when you need a little boost.

Last week, mother and daughter are also even came to wish us a Happy New Year of the Rabbit Chinese ravioli made with hands (It's called neighbors dépotent serious their grandma ^ ^)

So I spent the Christmas holidays to make them a little dress / tunic by knitting in front of the fireplace ^ ^. THE garter dress (except the beginning which is in Jersey), perfect project to learn to knit in the round. There were only handles discouraged me because knitting needles double pointed (kaka). Fortunately, Dreiss, my potos, got redirected to the video "Magic Loop " Spirit of Knit . I applied this technique already vaguely, that I called "doing anything with my kit Knit Pro" but now I can speak like a Moog ^ ^ I used a Phildar yarn, which was a little scared at first but gives a nice record, I think. This is the thread that Tweedy is also on sale on their site right now!

voilou, a very nice boss , free, easy and effective, which requires only a good choice of colors.



0 comments:

Post a Comment