Thursday, February 24, 2011

Le Chateau Dresses Online

So? A month of sleep? Susies

So, eh? Is there somebody who has stayed this month?
Honestly? I assured my grave! I noticed that I did not need but from 7:30 to 8:00 actually sleep to get out.

Except that it would make me go to bed 21:00 and frankly it's too hard. I want a life too. So too bad, I do with my 7:30 on weekdays and I make up my half hour on weekends.

But, honestly, even with my 7.30, when I respect them even if only two or three nights, it makes all the difference. Before yesterday I had an appointment and I had until midnight watchman, and as I shielded my week of sleep the next day, I was not too tired as I was able to be in the past.

And when I'm better rested, everything looks better on me. First direct observation is that my stomach is less Balon, it's as if I had given my body a little more time to digest Zen. Ok, I also stopped eating the Squeegee the night I spent the onion soup ^ ^
Second observation: I climb stairs without getting out of breath running underground than Darth Vader in a fight light saber.
Third observation: I stress less at night to sleep because I know what I'll feel good condition the next day so I happily jumped in my new H & M pij fluorescent pink slip to me in my new sheets of bright red Hema ^ ^

There.

Then, a month and a half of sleep me it motivates me for the rest of the year. I

do not abandon! Next month, I'm another resolution: take the Belgian cycling as I was in a former life! Today I'll go get my vélobrouette and I intend to induct you into my world of cycling throughout the month of March, every Friday!

Then you're ready to go cycling with me, now that you are all well rested?

0 comments:

Post a Comment