Thursday, February 17, 2011

18th Years Old Birthday Cards



I got screwed ...
I listened to friends and I got into it ...


Now ...

I drink tea ...


NOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!


Yes, I know I am weak, anything to listen to friends and girlfriends, frankly, I should know, right now! It is they who are bad influences. A friend put me in knitting, a friend put me to Jane Austen, another nail varnish, another that puts me in the cheesecake, which frankly sucks!
Where's my independence? Huh? Pffff .... I can not begin my day without my cup of tea, take subway no more knitting, more knitting without audio book, look over my nails without polish, not a life.

No, come on, I laugh, a great year full of great new experiences that will make me as well ^ ^

What is funny is that all these hobbies are small new rituals who imiscés in my life. Frankly, it should not be master of Japanese tea ceremony to do is an art, a good cup of tea. Pou make a good tea, you have ...
1. Heat the teapot and cups with hot water ad
2. Boil water in kettle, then to green tea, let cool for 1 minute
3. add the tea leaves into the kettle
4. remove after 2-3 minutes (we always talk about green tea)
5. empty water ad
6. Pour the tea through a strainer into the cup
7. tasting tea after it has cooled, without breathing (WTF?! tea is drunk it does not, it is eaten, and it does not blow on the tea, it scares him ... erm erm)

Well, me, for now, the office is rather
1. I clean my dirty cup that I left the day before
2. I'll try hot water at the fountain
3. I'll get toilet paper to clean around the fountain all the water that I spilled my cup because it is too large
4. I put tea in the strainer and the strainer in my cup
5. I clean around my cup because I overfilled and it overflows with strainer
6. I bawl me out because I left the tea 4-5 minutes instead of 2-3 minutes
7. I empty my strainer everywhere except in the trash
8. I burned the language

That what, a whole ceremony.

Ah, yes, I learned something, anyway, drinking tea is that the bags is the loose!

"There are only two valid reasons to drink tea bags:
1. You're traveling and do not want to ship your loose tea with you (probably because you're afraid of you nab by customs who think it's marihuana)
2. it does not bother you to drink the shit "That

here ... that I learned that yesterday ^ ^

Well, after the tea quite an investment huh. You have to buy
- loose tea,
- the pretty tea box that makes us the eye in the window,
- the tea infuser,
- the tea leaves strainer breathe in water (huh?!) and who is really better than a tea ball which is frankly made for the ignorant,
- XXX brand of tea to please the seller who is too cute to be tea seller and too gay to be my future husband,
- XXX brand of tea because it says that but if one day but if Mister Moog will start with tea,
- cup of tea too pretty, which is promoting more ,
- isothermal cup too pretty not at all discounted but was ab-so-lu-tion need
- XXX brand of tea because the first brand we bought (for pleasure to the vendor) is made the same brand that he can not sell because it is too horrible to drink because the second m arches we bought (to force Mister Moog drinking tea) is even more disgusting and so we really need tea drinkable
- the kettle more expensive than at 6 euro because it has a shape that is too mignooooooon rabbit (yes, tilt your head and squint a little, you'll see), and finally,
- a new wallet to replace the old one which has become far too big ... yeah, it was ruined by tea and accessories ...

No, just kidding, do not worry, I have not bought it so ^ ^
I am equipped with a minimum in informing me on my tea for me, green tea, which I am most beneficial.
For now, I enjoy especially with tea "impressionist" in Marriage of Brothers, "Boost" Kusmi Tea and "Gunpowder" in the gardens of Gaia.

And it changed my life, to start my day with green tea, before breakfast. I feel lighter now the bidou.

Well, I have a new ritual in my life, and it pleases me.
The subliminal message of this post is, again, headed to my mommy and Mister Moog, who would be nice to buy a teapot " Brown Betty," I say this I say anything ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment