Monday, February 21, 2011

Thank Card Wording For Engagement

mitts death that kills! Tea-ology

My Kine is a great woman.
Seriously, it is excellent. She and her partner, Ms. osteopath-qui-me-issued des sinusitis have a firm where we laugh well and healing well. I went for some ailments in the past but now I go for my little body remuscler me once a week. And bah
my therapist, she makes me a bit of pain because she herself has a muscle disease that often makes it very badly and it has all the cold weather, especially the hands. Thanks for the great service she offers me, that service does not always find and very expensive to me, I told myself that I will use a very small remnant of wool in. ur him a pair of mittens.

And mittens I've always wanted to test, it is Reading the Susies Mits (French version of the boss), your ISP and remade by KnitSpirit , Comet , Dreiss, Melcouettes nooooombre and other tricopates. And now I know why! It's a super easy boss, very nice and knits together many wools.
Personally, I chose a color of Cascade 220 that I had to scarf Pacman. I think I used half a skein. The techniques are metrized knit circular (double-pointed needles or, like me, the magic loop), the increase in invisible and the two basic stitches. Frankly fingers in ze nose!

I just adapted to my boss sauce by the barb on the hook instead of ending with the little sewing suggested. I knitted Small size, my hands are 7.5 cm wide (excluding thumb).
took about six hours to knit a mitten, 1 week and a half to knit two mittens knitting only during my trips underground.

bah And inevitably, I so enjoyed the pink mittens I have knitted blue duck for myself, mwahahahaha! What is funny is that everyone has tilted on color telling me it was a color I was or that it was rarely a "new" color for me. Bah bah yes when you knit with one ball remaining on the one hand, we do not choose the color but also on the other hand, I like this color because it is well out my new fuchsia pink polish ^ ^



So that's the prettiest mittens of the world that we can do everything with style!




Gratouille the cat purrs





Tap the keyboard between two cups of coffee with colleagues.



Open a door subway ... with your new friend: élégaaance!




Posting anonymous love letters to Johnny Depp in the night.







Try to reach the light at the end of the tunnel.







Skip to the bathroom ... elegantly ... Yes yes!
Even in the less glamorous moments can be elegant!






Press all the buttons in the elevator when everyone wants lunch ... MWAHAHAHAHA!






Palpate the buttocks of beautiful buttocks colleague ^ ^








And even fuck a slap to the colleague who has need mate! All this beauty in
and elegance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment