Friday, February 11, 2011

Pasta Express Replacement Lid

The sun has just risen ... Pμ #%§¤, it is time to wake up ...

I not know about you but for me, what determines the mood of my day is how I wake up. Before taking care of my insomnia, I had already occupied my alarm clock disorders. February Moog month's sleep? Yes, but today we speak of revival ^ ^

Until six years ago, I used to put my alarm clock at the other end of my room, to force me to get up for off. I was putting or radio, or buzzer. At some point, I told myself that this radio was perhaps not the best idea because, as I got up at 7:00 in the morning, or 8:00, or another hour battery time, I woke up and heard the news. And being half asleep and in his dreams, to hear the death toll in the last terrorist attack or hear the number of job losses or other bad news ... well it's not very stimulating for the day, right? It's downright depressing! Even putting
Latina Radio Soleil Olé Olé it did not help.

The buzzer did not even speaking. Who likes to be kidnapped from her sweetest sleep and his greatest dream by the sound of the buzzer electronically horrible KILLER OF NEURONS?!

short, I told myself a gentle awakening and sounds nice, it would do better, right?

I long considered to buy an alarm clock "artificial dawn" but it costs an arm and a leg! And I'm always afraid of finding myself with a gadget that turns out to be effective era for the entire planet except for me. Yet it looks good, waking up with a soft light and a cheep, cheep, cheerful, right? But hey, 300 euro Pyou Pyou ... bof.

Fortunately, Mister Moog was there ^ ^
He bought me for Christmas last, a clock with a connection to my phone. Now the evening before bed, I choose the song that I wake up the next day. A bit of classical music? A little joy in Bollywood? A full-bodied M? I have a choice. In addition, the alarm outputs sound so progressive, so even if I have not adjusted the volume, I have some time before me to realize it without losing my hearing ^ ^

Then, once negotiations with the wake-up finish (I always lose), and just like the evening rituals, I have my morning rituals.


If, at 16, I was told that I would start my mornings with a small green tea, fresh fruit and pineapple juice, I never would have believed, but yet this is what happens. My neurons need to wake up smoothly? Well my stomach too. I am not a green tea too hot, seasonal fruit and pineapple juice. Nothing too heavy or too harmful (even if the pineapple is slightly acidic). Then I give a quarter of an hour before starting my real little beefy for my bf make his stomach stretching in the morning, during which I am a small dish, or, if I am well organized the day before, I m installs it on the couch knitting and read two or three pages. What a joy to schedule time for yourself morning.
It puts me in a better mood all day, although I have not slept!
I do not know how it will happen the day Mister Moog and me change our habits and where I should carry MiniMoog (or our potential second child) with the nanny or school, but for the moment, I leave all my strength of my morning Tranquiles ...
ENJOY THE MORNING WAKE YOUPI ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment