Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sore-inside-cheek-painful-canker-sore.html -

My Damn stew - edit

another story of love at first sight, it ^ ^
brothel mother, I discovered by chance in a corner of Hellocoton and I immediately loved the way he let go on his blog. She post anonymously (that idea had never occurred to me then that I found the revolutionary time: p) and suddenly, it can give its opinion largely positive or negative, about the pregnancy.

is pretty "raw" but ultimately it's good because she cries aloud what every pregnant woman screaming from inside. She has managed to create his audience of women happy to have found a voice for their discontent. Just read "I also had to deal with this ..." in his comments and see.

We met live at Salon de la Lingerie ... yes, bah between her and me it goes like this: p

is also she who gave me the immense honor to give a trib one for my story. It made me a lot of good because it helped me to close a door.

And ... there was the clash ...
sad I read his post that talked about his mommy who knits ... I took very badly ... I told him a speech several hours to demonstrate that by A plus B knitting and crochet, it had evolved beyond the 70s!
And to prove, I offered to pick what she wanted, whatever, as he likes.

attempt was a boss and I have therefore bracketed ROZZ a stew with a knot ROZZ (noooooon!!) But all that to frame a white skull, it frustrated some of the stuff kawaiititude (aaaaaaaah!! ).

I liked this pick stew, created by Susan Baker (who charges his patrons spend too expensive but good), especially in the subway. Vehicle dynamics was good to see the tender gaze of those who I saw something pink crochet ... do it it be for a baby ... rhooo is anyway well mignnooooOOOOOOH WHAT IS THE HEAD OF DEATH!
This skull has also been renamed "tombstone Hello Kitty" by my very dear and loving Raoul at the last taste of knitting Moms & Ma (r) mesh . Knitters and friends also want all the same. KnitSpirit even want to get the boss to get a life. ^ ^ Huhuhuhu

Niark

For cons, I put a lot of time to return the son everywhere. Greuh! Unable to move the tips of the cracks tight son because the colors are too contrasting, so I actually had to type 50 hours of sewing son.

FYI, I used Cascade 220, purchased from Knitting , which is worked very well but, e No hook, rendering gives a little stiffer. I really thought I would finish with blankets re effect "reinforced concrete" Damn that baby could have used to build his house in the future.
The colors in the photos are misleading. The stew is so good in pink fuchsia, pink bow. After washing (cold) the colors are just combined, remained white is almost white.

Damn Baby was born on November 26 night, after childbirth very " mediated " (but what the controversy LOL MDR ^ ^), while the beauty of its high and 59 cm 4kg8 (WTF ??!!! ) to be renamed illico "Barbie Sumo".

FYI, mom and baby are well worn and breastfed baby, I like, radiant mother glued to Love is in the meadow and dad gaga as they should.


******* EDIT *******


Added a photo though ... uh ... ridiculous but with a little more lifelike colors ^ ^ Thank My
intellectuals to me! You
Notter admiring glances and blissful of my fans: p

0 comments:

Post a Comment