Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Autistic Driver Licensing

Quiche-girl ... it was long!

Aaaah, it was while it was not passed through my home-girl Quiche!

But fortunately, she did not leave me. Nononononon, quiche-girl loves me! Quiche-girl adores me! Here are his two latest attacks.
As usual, it's long and it sucks but it's no big deal, I write for myself alone damn shame ^ ^

First attack: haircut

I Minimoog led to his first haircut "that hairdresser." Yes it's cute haircuts homemade but it's also awfully ugly!
And on that day, I decided to be nice because Minimoog do not like change so it is nice for his first visit to the hairdresser. This means that it is entitled to a dress. And there ... is the drama ...
With the dress needs to be tights.
tights is evil.
... big Crisis tears ...
Only solution: Mom puts tights
YEAH! It works!
Well so be it, Mom will dress. Pshaw
thin is a day of laundry, it remains only short dress. Pshaw
thin with this fuchsia dress are the shoes that go fuchsia. Well, too bad. Bon bah
as well do my makeup too much, at least for once, I'd be the nice mom!
But yes, honey, mommy will put you in the sling, we leave the stroller at home.

Leaving the subway, an hour later, so I found a snowstorm in Paris, still in miniskirt and high heels with a boy of three years in the back to slide on the mud ... I really hated. And doctors
minutes later I felt even more dumb when I entered the salon for children. You knew her, the perfect mom, huh? That you hate because she is wearing, well dressed and made up and she wears nice shoes? One that, one is safe, is a mom zero because a good mother can not necessarily be a good mother too! Bah this mom "perfect" for once, it was me. Returning
haircut, I made it tru-der the eye with all these mothers, who were dressed in jeans, sneakers without makeup, wearing ill with huge dark circles under my eyes ...
While the dads had a smile when I leaned to play with my daughter in the playground, mothers threw me murderous glances at me burn at the stake ...

was funny (not) nice.
In the future, I do not ever judge the mom too well-dressed perfect. I'll just say it had nothing else to wear her evening dress and it's not his fault that his kid was going to be screaming for a crisis of not having to put her tights.



Second attack: the square

Last week we were treated to full combo: + bronchitis in gastrointestinal Minimoog
It came out of everywhere except the ears.
After a few viewings of Strawberry Shortcake (7 times), the Wizard of Oz (6 times) and Lilo & Stitch (2 times), I am told that the square needed output.

Midweek, we're alone. Only with a second mom English, and his son was 18 months. We do not know but it is smiles and "haha he's cute" and all that, the usual protocol at the Square.
When suddenly, the youngster of 18 months starts to run very quickly to his mom while his mom is "ooonnee twoooo THREEEE" and it jumps, legs open, over his child. Too cool mom! Minimoog wants the same!
"Mom, Mom, me too!"
"Wait darling, we'll look at how well she is the lady, okay?" And
rebelotte the miochounet he runs and the mom did a pretty jump elegant legs taut hoplaaa leapfrog over his son.
Yeah I can do.

"Go Minimoog! Course! Uuuuuun! Deeeeux! Trooaaaaaa ..." And
of fluid motion and no light at all, makes the Minimoog itself nose in my lower abdomen, sliding feet and then falls down, buttocks first.

Oops ...

It does not remove, it ricanne, wipe the tears of the girl and we start talking with the lady. Ridicule does not kill.
"Hahaha, it requires a certain know-how and longer legs than mine"
"Hahaha, yes you have to believe huh"
"Hahaha, yes everyone does not have legs as long as your eh My legs are small tubes "
"..."
"Yes, so you live around here? You work where?
"I live opposite, yes, I can come to the square with my son because my schedule a bit restrictive, I work at ***"
"Oh, by the Lidl Yes it's hard not schedule? "
"No, not Lidl, the LIDO!"
...
"Ah ... uh ... yeah, it explains the long legs eh ... hahaha"
"..."
"Well if I may, I am sufficiently ridiculed in front of you and your son, I'll go hide in the Marne eh! Say goodbye!"



I'm not sortable ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment