Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hot To Get Past Web Filtering

Douce France ... or not?

It is now 5 years I have lived in France.

I am French (and Flemish) at birth but I never lived in France until 2006. My relationship compared to France is quite special.
Also, I wanted today to share with you some thoughts and ideas that strike me as compared to the French.


note, I do not pretend to know the arrogance of the French, eh! I am not an anthropological study! No! I just want to express some concepts that I found myself, with my experience and my personal history and the Franco-Belgian scene in which I grew up.


If my explanations do not stick to the skin, do not be offended, it's just a small bunch of ideas like that balanced ...

The French are nice
Well yes, it looks like not this, like this, but the French are totally cool! Even when everyone around me says that the French are rude, they spend their time bitching, they are not nice or chauvinistic ... I find them nice. Even on Monday morning in the Paris Metro, there is always someone to pick me up when I take my feet in shoes and I lay against the post. Believe me, in Belgium, they are not like that. Rather die!
The French have a very pleasant sense of conviviality, squeegees evenings, picnics, housewarmings s ... I found that even the sweater is more friendly in France and Belgium.
Also, the French are more friendly and affordable than Flemish. The Flemish have a very hard character to approach and penetrate. Once the shell pierced a lasting friendship and faithful to the French born but are easier to approach. Flamingos love snipe and valves violent. It's a habit I had to learn to drop VERY quickly to my arrival in France! What I thought was self-deprecating when I lived in Flanders, I saw the remarks as harsh and violent since I live in France.
Review: I prefer the evenings with friends in France that evening in a pub in Belgium

The French are quaint, and know how to take
sisisisi Ah! Seriously, compared to Belgian / Flemish, French (es) are more stylish (te) s. They pay more attention to their appearance. French women use makeup more, for example. Attention, I'm not saying they are more layers and they look like trannies Brazilian, eh! I find the makeup of French often very very good!
The nail art also, for example, is something I had never or very rarely seen in Belgium.
For cons, the French are much more careful about their weight than the Belgians and it's a little scary! When I weighed 57 kg for 1m63, my Belgian friends were worried for me as my French friends I had were good looks. Too weird ... So that now, with my 70 kilo for the same 1m63, my Belgian friends think I'm in great shape while in France, I am slightly overweight anyway, huh! Ah ... Groumpf
and France the girls love to wear shoes that hurt feet and this is where I found the deodorant 72 hours!
Review: When I make up, I feel more French. When I do not make up, I feel like I let go and be myself

The French like the colors bland
Mister Moog do not like when I dress in "colors Flemish" ...
Hey, coconut, Flanders, it is often very gray! We will not overdo it by dressing in non-fading flower, right? And we do not dress in non-stabiloboss more eh, we just love the color. And me, with my character, I too love bah coloring my life. No but seriously
in France I discovered hallucinatory colors such as "dusty rose" or "purple" or "pearl". There are more shades of color in French and Flemish, for example. What we, in Flemish, call "Paars" in France I learned to call it purple, lilac, violet, purple, lavender, ... according to the hue of the color. The colors, in France, are dyed. The colors, in Flanders, are colors and it screams!
Review: I prefer the old fuchsia pink, red to gray, yellow ocher. I have a color chart Flemish and not French.

The French believe
Aside from a few of my friends, the Flemish are very down to earth while the French have their heads in heaven. The French know all the birth charts and a psychic, for example, while the Flemish have a history rooted in Catholicism. Everything is Catholic in Belgium: the mutual, the trade association (which I agree more that the French unions but do not start the controversy ^ ^), schools, political parties ... Even if the churches are emptying as in Belgium France, some Catholic values still persist Belgium and I see less in France.
Both have a design life very differently, despite their geographical proximity, it is quite disturbing!
Review: I agree with Belgian roots but I like the esoteric French Cartesian ... strange combination but very present in me

The French do not eat, they enjoy
is "eat for lunch in Flanders is "lunch" in France.
It "eats for dinner in Flanders, it" eats "in France.
In France, traditionally, you eat two hot meals a day and we add dessert, cheese, yoghurt, ...
In Flanders you eat a hot meal a day and eat bread with soup in the evening. One dish per meal. Point bar.
In France, it treats the presentation of food. Uh ... WTF?! Plus it looks cool, the more you want to eat ... Bizarre weird for me as a Flemish
^ ^ Oh, and according to Mister Moog, Flanders, everything is fried before cooking. It's not 100% true but almost: p
Review: I prefer the bread in Belgium and if I am a stomach on legs, while I will

The French have an opinion on everything
In Flanders when I speak, nobody has nothing to do with what I say and nobody answers me.
In France, when I speak, nobody has nothing to do with what I say and everyone takes the opportunity to express his opinion in relation to red socks, yellow, blue and against the policy blablablabla.
If it were to emerge in a constructive and interesting discussion but sometimes it's just "an opinion to have an opinion" without more, that's tiring.
Review: hmm ... both are relous: p

Here, a quick overview of things that make me tilter when I compare France to Flanders. There are others, but of course they are the ones that interest me the most.

Finally a small concept of "Flemish". When, in Flemish, it means that someone is living the good life, they say he "lives like a god in France" (een leven als god in Frankrijk)

Study Completion Mooglesque useless item . Tomorrow it goes back to sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment