Friday, January 21, 2011

Maxidex In Cataract Surgery

routine sleep

Yesterday I challenged January / February : Better sleep for longer smile ".

I had a dozen people who responded to the questionnaire I had prepared breakfast and attention returned often is that of "off" button of the brain. Bah yeah ... there are not actually ...

And that sucks because, honestly, it's not easy to move from a head full of work, babies crying, screaming boss, spouse Chouine, metro stops, selling Minx, heel breaks ... a head full of Tommies.

And yet Ben, I managed to find the "off" button! And it does not look like this:





But rather this:




Heck yeah, do not expect something simple in our brain hey ^ ^ I was read the fabulous site of the fabulous Doctor Sleep, Mister Michael Breus and here's what I learned:

1. our body has a biological clock
Ca, I knew. If one is guided by our biological clock, you can enjoy a better quality of life

2. we sleep in cycles
Yes, that too, I knew. But apparently we can develop some control over these cycles by programming them as we want (too loud!)

3. sleep is like hunger
Huh? What? But if, wait ...
Sometimes I'm so hungry I think my stomach will start to develop teeth to eat himself when suddenly, hunger, poof! She leaves. Hunger comes and it goes into cyclical motion. Well sleep well. There is a great time to fall asleep, and might be granted.

4. there is no "off" button
Yes, weep hot tears but supermaître Breus says there is no "off" button. And if his words is that it's TRUE! True, you can not lie down and fall asleep immediately, except when one is in serious lack of sleep, eh? Just as our body needs to prepare for physical exercise, our body needs to prepare for sleep.

Once we align these 4 points, we may revise our business in the late afternoon.
Once children are in bed, we have a couple of hours.

Hmmmmmm ..... What can we do well in two hours?


GO!
IRONING / CUISINAGE / CLEANING / BLOGGAGE / KNITTING / VIDEO GAMES / DO-Amur / ITERNETTAGE / telephone message / RANGEAGE / TV SERIES / THE LOVE IS IN THE PRE / BOUQUINAGE / ENGUEULAGE / SPORT / ... Oh yeah ...

anyway ...
It does not envy to sleep it all eh?

short, to review its prioirités! And that's what I did.

My priority number one in the evening became: be ready to begin my sleep you need 7.30.

Small calculation:
- I wake up every morning at 05:45
- I must be asleep at 22:15
- I give myself 30 minutes to fall asleep, my light should turn off at 21: 45 Time to
which I finished off my brain. And

21: 45, 21: 45 lights total extinction!
is THE event of the day that I do not want to miss! Even if I
'm late to all my other appointments, I want to be on time for it. If I consider my sleep like a professional appointment, by placing priority number one, that helps already. Too bad for the cassoulet I wanted to do, tomorrow it will be carrots and ham, that's fine too. So much for the knitting of the sock over my future will still be long. So much for the hug from Dad, tomorrow, at least I'd be in shape to give my whole body!

My appointment of 21: 45, if I want to respect it, I "must" prepare, too.
Here's how I make my temperature rise of sleep following the advice of His Highness Dr. Breus: Calculate an hour before your time off and divide into three parts as follows (I have divided into 45 minutes because 21: 45 c early anyway):

21: 00 I finished what I was doing (I untangle the skein, I put the pans in the dishwasher, I drive a shovel to my husband, I finished watching the dinner almost perfect)
21 : 15 I rush into the bathroom to make me happy (shower with vanilla cream, iris, I remove that disgusting hair on my nose, I find myself bâèèèllle ...)
21: 30 I slide in my sheets and I begin my last relaxing activity of the day (I write, I read, I start chatting with pet ...)
21: 45 Lights I SAID ! Nah



I therefore propose a new scheme in three evening parties.
So this is not the magic cure, eh. It does not make you sleep illico the first day but I can tell you that when I started applying myself to this ritual so almost daily, I noticed that after a certain time (days) My body was beginning to relax to 21: 00 - 21: 30 and that sleep came easily to me. I do not therefore propose an aspirin, but an antibiotic that might help you create long term, an expansion phase more efficient.

And even my mommy says: a good night's sleep starts with going to bed on time (mommy, if you listen, you can start your victory dance ^ ^)

For young parents Indeed, this ritual will not help against the brat who wakes up at 3:00 am then 4:05 then 5:37 and so on but I'm sure it can help improve the quality of your sleep early at night. And
for lunch-not-parent: all of this implies a descotchage facebook and other screens that make our bodies think we are still in the daytime when it is already too late to Pomeranians!

Okay so I do not shout above relative to this ritual too strict, requiring too much rigor and discipline. I do not draw a military program, then I suggest just another way to approach your late night. I tested this from the beginning of the year and I agree completely. I am far to apply it to the letter every day, but it's awfully nice to know that tonight I will be able, gradually leave the day behind me and go any step towards a sleep that will do me good ... ... ...

There.

Test for a week or two months and tell if it works for you. Remember, this implies a revision of your priorities in the evening! No more phone call to tata Germaine that puts you in a bad mood and finished the dishes after X hours!

*******



Finally, a small sample of responses to form yesterday:

Cybie sleeping seven hours on average to give a sleep 3 * Two
awakenings "Like that for nothing" by night ... hard ... Good

Zigomar we care about all the shame, 9 hours on average, Zigomar would just be reincarnated as a cat ... it is disgusting ...

Sylvie survives 6 hours average, 3 *
It seeks the secret of his elves sleep.

Thumbelina take 7 hours to 3 * for a sleep full of pitfalls: the male snoring, night terrors mini sleeping on the ground (well.. WHAT!) ... But at least she knows that sleep well, it's too dla ball and only aspire to it ^ ^

Valorie hardly sleeps and not well at all. Valorie
needs the off button that does not exist because the hassles of daily follow up under the pillow! You tell me, if you manage to join the ticket?

Myev harvest anyway 7 hours of sleep
4 * 2 to 3 hours to fall asleep and a peak of activity at 21 hours ... not easy ... ... greuh
is to get up at what time ?

Orgebin is full of good intentions to raise its 6-7 hours of sleep at 3 *
Kill the cat is one, kill the bear Sleep in her husband snoring beside her, kill the opera singer who spoils her cat who wants to eat at 6:30 ... it promises!

Tournelune also falls within the average of 7 hours to 3 *
She would take the Euphytose and learn to relax. Should be well able to find it, right?

Nanou has secrets to share, I'm sure!
8.5 hours of sleep 4 *
I want!

Melusine Intrepid $ 7 * 2 hours of sleep but I do not know where she is because she is young young mother ... Besides, she offers her baby to the auction, we begin to a price of 3 balls of wool!

The Stroller in Paris succeeded in finding her 7 am to 3 * but would like all-in-even improve the quality of his sleep. And it would abolish the requirement to get up early in the morning but there ... we are not prepared to do ^ ^ "

Monette not sleeping enough and not enough stars. Nah. At the same time, Monette is a nurse at night so the problem is different. But who knows, this advice will find anywhere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment