Thursday, January 20, 2011

Custom Gpa Helmet Stripe

Sleep more to knit more

early January, I had established some good resolutions for 2011.

All these good resolutions made me want to throw me a challenge each month. From now until the end of 2011, Friday will be dedicated to my good resolutions, hoping to share with you. Each month has its good resolution. January is already started, I connected this month to February, which is also a slow month.

The first resolution I want to address is that of
" sleep better for longer smile "
(indeed, I missed a great career in marketing: p). Tomorrow is Friday, so tomorrow I start my first topic about sleep.

For cons, I did not want to sleep alone, I'd sleep with you! That's why I've prepared a short evaluation form of your sleep. If you want to spend the month of January & February to improve your sleep, join me and fill out the form.

Please note this is not a contest dodo eh! There is no "ultimate goal" or a prize to win! This is purely introspective sleep, nothing really bad. Each person will set another goal, other targets and each will have its constraints and challenges.

So who is? Who wants to sleep with me? We have until late February to become professional sleepers: p
Come on, tell me all about your wild nights with Morpheus ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment