Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sportcraft Dartboard Ac Adapter

Last night I stopped being a feminist

Last night I stopped being a feminist ...



Although ... I was in the kitchen doing the Meals on and Mister Moog was on the couch and went about his business (the digestion of the evening + PS3) and I said it was not very cool, anyway! Him for nothing and fuck me in my struggle for the whole week, no but hey ho, what!

And then I remembered some conversations with friends, feminists, men, ... and I told myself it was time to put everything in perspective.

My priority for me, what is it? A
apartment tidy and relaxing, healthy food, efficient sleep, time for my knitting, a Minimoog in great shape, well-fed cats ...
Priority Mister Moog, what is it?
Time for him, time for us to move its games, playing with Minimoog, we take two and three of us, tell jokes, take great pictures, prepare training photoshop ...

My priorities are my choices ! Why do I spend my time yelling at my man he do not share? Him, he does not give me hell when I spend my evening in the kitchen to make onion soup instead of spending the evening with him on the couch to enjoy a good movie after a tiring day at work, anyway? If

MY priorities do not stick to its priorities is it bad? Is what it is not the definition of a couple of rally that our two priorities to make a whole?

When I asked him to do something, he does. He goes out the trash, vacuuming, it is dust, he folds the laundry, he takes care of our daughter, he listens to me when I remake the world in prose ridiculous, it arranges the table, etc. etc. etc. ... he does all that and more ... when I ask him.
When I did not ask him, he does nothing but what I care? I married a man I knew he would not be Mr. Clean, it would just be a gentleman and, in addition, it would be my Mr. Moog. I knew and I was very happy (and still am).

I do not care that he has not the fiber of the washer, as he loves me, supports me and gives me the pleasure he gives me now.

In feminism, it often focuses on household chores and the fact that men, those bastards, are not the household.
But is it being asked already, to do the housework? Huh? If we do not ask them, they will not do! Like them, if they do not ask us to play the PS3 with them, bah we will not do. And play the PS3 can be beneficial for them and for our marital bliss. Like the making of the household or watch a football match, or keep a skein so that we can make a ball, or ... So here

. I do the tasks that I think are important because they seem important and I'll stop yelling at my husband because he does not see things the same way.
And I'll put my shoes elsewhere because MY man asked me and I owe him because his good things that I asked.
If I let my man, the apartment is not as clean as I would like but it would not mean disgusting, huh. Man is a healthy human being who is equally horrified me watching "It's clean."

Does it make me a bad feminist? No!
I'm still as much a feminist, although I'm usually cooking and washing him. I might as well decide to organize my household according to the criteria of my husband (Dishwasher weekly, pasta dishes and cheese ...) but I do not want to. I want to live according to my criteria for me. And if, in addition, my man benefits? Bah is a big plus, right?

short, I can not quite put as I want but I decided not to feel bad feminist if I do the dishes when my man looks at the latest bullshit on YouTube. I am fortunate to have a husband who fulfills all the criteria I always wanted and leave me alone with all my criteria for me.

It is far from the housewife of the '50s, believe me. I'm not in his service, I am my own service to me.

Go, comments are open, drop the bombs!

And thank you to Queen Olympus for touching the same subject yesterday, here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment