Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spectral Tiger Worths

Prisons and Paradise Colette


Moved by Patricia My kitchen red

It talks about Oranges wine


Summary :
Series of portraits of cross-travel stories in the South and North Africa .

Preview:
" It dates a year when the oranges on the side of Hyeres, were beautiful and mature to red. In four liters of wine Cavalaire, dry, yellow, I poured a quart of Armagnac very honest, and my friends to exclaim: "What a massacre! A brandy taste so good! Sacrifice a ratafia undrinkable !..." Amid cries, I cut, I cut four oranges noyai mames, a lemon hanging from before the time at the end of his branch, a stick of vanilla as an old silver, six hundred grams of sugar cane. A pot-bellied jar, sealed cork and cloth, took charge of the maceration, which lasted fifty days, I had only to filter and bottle.

Quote:
" We only do well what loves. Neither science nor conscience a great chef. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment